Friday, November 16, 2012

Idaho Part 6 (Four Generations)

While I was in Idaho we wanted to get a 4-Generation picture.  The neat thing about this picture is that everyone holds the same title "oldest daughter".
September 13, 2012 (Leola Esplin, Kara Jensen, Diane Christensen, and Emily Jensen)
This is one of my favorite pictures, I love to see the different hands and stages in life.
We were standing in front of the Falls on the Snake River with the Idaho Falls, LDS Temple in the background, but the lighting was off so you can't see the Temple.  The Idaho Falls temple has special meaning to each of us. Because of the temple our generations have been sealed together for Eternity!
My mom and her mom, both lost their husbands this year...
Leola Hadden (May) Esplin
Diane Marie (Esplin) Christensen
Kara Lynn (Christensen) Jensen
Emily Lynn Jensen
I am grateful for all the pioneers in my family who took a leap of faith and followed our first latter-day prophet, Joseph Smith.  I am grateful that I have numerous generations before me that have shown me the right way to live and to be raised in the gospel. 

1 comment:

The Brandt Clan Fam! said...

I adore these pictures so much. What beautiful women (and stunning little girl!!!) both inside and out. I agree, the hand photo is priceless, and telling. These made me smile. Thank you!