Tuesday, November 8, 2011

September in a Nut Shell

There has been a lot going on in the last little while.  I am going to try and catch everyone up as to what has been going on in the Jensen family.
After about and hour or so of crying I finally was able to calm Mily down.  I love these moments!
Nathanial working on a puzzle
More of Mily sleeping, she makes being a mom so rewarding!
Smiling with Daddy! Look at the hair!
My 3 cute kids!
We have a thumb sucker.  We tried over 5 pacifiers but this is what she wants.  Don't worry Ryan has plans to rid her of this when she is older, we will see if he actually follows thru.
I think that it is cute!

Nathanial wanted to take pictures so here I am with Emily and Christopher.
Nathanial and Emily--Can you see the resemblance?
As you know Ryan has been reading Harry Potter to the boys and they have been paying attention too.  They made the "Knight Bus" in the preschool.
Knight Bus
Knight Bus
Miss Mily is growing up so fast.  I can hardly believe that she is 4 months!  She loves to sit at the table in her Bumbo seat.

No comments: