Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fairport Harbor

Several members of our ward made a trip to Fairport Harbor on Tuesday, August 2nd.
In the background there is a large barge ship.
Maybe it was an oil tanker, I am not sure.
All I know is that it was really big and at the harbor
Ryan and Nathanial in the water.
Cute little Mily loved the water on her toes.





She LOVES the water


Nathanial and the sand
Christopher would rather play on the playground than play in the water.
Eating an apple


Playing in the waves





Mily in her cute little swimsuit.
I know she isn't happy but she is cute in her swimsuit!
Our happy family

Daddy's little girl!
Nater on the playground





Listening to the Ocean :)

We have had a great time with Ryan during his 2 week break!  We also decided that if it is windy it is better to go to Highland's Beach but if it is calm it is better to go to Fairport Harbor.

1 comment:

CJ & LJ said...

I miss the beach. For that matter, I miss the mountains too. Hehe. I'm glad y'all enjoyed your break. Not a whole lotta time left there.