Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

We made the BEST Father's Day card for Ryan's dad.  This is the front, I made a collage with various pictures of Ryan and his dad (notice that in all of the pictures Clay is sporting his mustache)
And this was inside (yes, that is a real mustache!)
For my dad and Del Ray the boys colored paper ties to send to them.
The morning of Father's Day I woke up the boys so that we could wake up Ryan and give him his Father's Day gift and card.  Here is the card...
We were all hanging out on the bed while Ryan opened his gift...
Christopher LOVES his little sister...
Ryan and his children on Father's Day ready to leave for Church...
At church the Primary children sang, "I'm so glad when Daddy comes home"
What a sweet baby girl...
This is what Ryan received for Father's Day, a revolving tie rack...
And a new tie...
Ryan now says he needs more ties to fill it, so I guess we will start the tradition of giving ties on Father's Day. 

5 comments:

The Brandt Clan Fam! said...

LOVE the tie theme. How cute! Yes, ties are a tradition around here on Father's Day. I love the card with the three babies!!!!

CJ & LJ said...

What great cards! You are so creative. I think it's wonderful.

penny said...

LOVE the father's day cards - Clay showed his to me, laughing and enjoying it still... :-)

Julie Miles said...

So much fun! Del Ray still has the tie you kids made him for Father's Day many years ago? Love the mustache RYAN! WoW! Love it all :)

Jensen said...

Just checked your blog again - :-) Always enjoy it!!!! The Father's Day cards are great! Clay showed me his, still laughed about it and enjoyed it as much as the first time he saw it. It was definitely a hit! Your little kids are so cute and precious! I'm grateful for modern opportunities to view photos. :-) THANX! pj