Monday, June 27, 2011

Fun Times

Here are some more pictures of Emily, she looks good in blue (June 7, 2011)...
 Christopher was trying to be sneaky and come into the living room instead of going to bed, he didn't make it very far (June 7, 2011)...
 Last Friday (June 17th) I watched some of my friend's kids while her husband filled a cavity.  Christopher and Jesse had a great time together...
 Nathanial had a dentist appointment on the 17th and he was SO EXCITED to go, if this was my dentist I would be excited to go too...
 Nathanial liked spraying water in his mouth and then suctioning it out.
 What a GREAT dentist...
 Christopher kept wanting to smell the toothpaste, it smelt like watermelon...
 Nathanial was a very good patient, he even let Ryan take bite wings!  We were able to see his 6-year molars in the x-ray...
 Ryan and I have been working on a picnic table for the boys for a while and we finally finished it.  The boys LOVE it!

8 comments:

Jana said...

How in the world do you find time to do things like building a picnic bench? I can barely keep up on laundry! you are amazing.

Emily is so cute.

Ryan really looks like a dentist! :) (good thing, since he is one.)

Love you guys!

granyj said...

the picture doesn't get it!! it is amazing what these two can do with scraps left over from other projects. Need i say it was great being there a few days.

Julie Miles said...

So AWESOME! I wish I had some of your motivation and creativity :)

Julie Miles said...

Ryan, so official! Wow! Nater is an exceptional patient--but look who he has as role models. And Emily does look good in blue--simply beautiful :)

CJ & LJ said...

Glad to see you all are doing well. We wish we could see you!

The Brandt Clan Fam! said...

What a cute picnic table! You guys are our heros. Way to be brave, Nathanial! Ryan, how does it feel to work on your family?

Basically, little Emily is just the cutest thing ever! I love girls in blue!

Karen said...

Thanks for the wonderful Father's Day card. I put it on the hutch in the living room and laugh and smile each time I look at it. Seems like red is the Jensen men's whisker color!

Jensen said...

I checked your blog - somebody is beautiful in blue with those gorgeous blue eyes...I'm impressed with your carpenter skills, and that certainly is a handsome dentist! :-)
Penny Jensen