Monday, January 13, 2014

December

This was a brand new, unopened, candy bar when I went to bed; this what I found in the morning...

The attack of Emily

Benjamin was laying in bed and both Ryan and I thought that he looked an awful lot like Nathanial...

We are always saying that Emily's life is a song.  She is constantly singing about anything and everything.  Here are some songs you might know...
Here are the boys class pictures...

Nathanial has really enjoyed art this year, here is some of his art work...
lizard on a branch

3 comments:

Lanie said...

ROFL I love how Emily ate a hole in the middle of the candy bar. That is just awesome!

Those videos are precious! Thanks so much for sharing them.

Lanie said...

ROFL I love how Emily ate a hole in the middle of the candy bar. That is just awesome!

Those videos are precious! Thanks so much for sharing them.

Julie Miles said...

Loving me some "Miss Emily"!