Thursday, December 5, 2013

School Stuff

Nathanial:
Nathanial's School Picture
ART: Self Portrait
Perfect Attendance
Chickens are in the barn. A boy is flying a kite. A cat is in the bed. Kindergarten is learning. Kangaroos like to hop.
People like to eat carrots. Nathanial
My name is Nathanial.  I feel special because I have a good family.
Christopher:


Christopher's School Picture
Frankenstein
Once upon a time there was a man named Frankenstein.  He lived in a castle. (Christopher dictated to his 5th grade buddy)
Ghost-Boo!- Christopher Jensen
hand print
Christopher cut out the different pieces and put them together.
Turkey with a picture of our family

2 comments:

Julie Miles said...

WoW! Very impressive Nater and Chris ;) Great penmanship and creative pictures! That's ALL I want for Christmas (or my birthday) is a picture designed by the kiddos so I can frame it and put it up on the wall! HINT HINT Sure do love ya!

Lanie said...

Thanks for sharing their art. I loved looking at the creativity that comes out of their minds.