Saturday, April 28, 2012

Rockefeller Park Greenhouse


On April 11th I was watching my good friend's kids while she took her baby in to the hospital for her pre-op appointment, she was having open heart surgery on the 13th.  My prayers were and still are with this amazing family!  You can read about sweet Evie on their family blog HERE
Audrey, Eliza, and Gabby looking at the trees
A Banana Tree with bananas
Easter Lily's
My favorite--TULIPS
Lily by the lilies

Gabby by the Gabby's--at least that is what we named them :)
My cute Christopher!
Emily happy in her stroller--(the mark on her forehead is 4 days old)
All the kids-Jane, Audrey, Christopher, Nathanial, Eliza, Gabby, Lilly, Reagan, Steele
Eliza and Gabby
Preschool friends--Audrey, Lilly, and Reagan
Eliza and Gabby
Nathanial, Audrey, Peyton, Eliza, Gabby, Reagan, Lily, Luke, Emily, Grey, and Jane (missing: Jackson, Christopher and Steele)

No comments: