Sunday, April 22, 2012

My Birthday

On Sunday, April 1st, I celebrated my birthday.  It was a wonderful and relaxing day.  We were able to watch conference and have a spiritually uplifting day.  The boys each made me a card with a coupon inside.
Christopher gave me a coupon for "5 Christopher hugs good for 100 days"
This one didn't count, it was a FREE birthday hug:)
A new shirt
Another birthday hug
And a kiss, too!
Nathanial made me a card and gave me a coupon for "10 days of Nathanial being nice to Christopher" At least it made me laugh even if it will never be valid.
My new glue gun!  YEAH!!
Another shirt
a new sweater
After the first session of Conference we headed over to our friends the Tracey's for a BBQ.  When we got there they had decorated the dining room with balloons and streamers.  The kids also colored this happy birthday banner:
It was a great birthday thanks to Andrea and Ryan!  Ryan really made a special effort to make it special.  He gave me a coupon for 10 back rubs and 10 loads of laundry :)

No comments: