Sunday, January 30, 2011

January 2011

On New Year's Day Scott, Denisse, and the kids came for a visit.  They were on their way back to Virginia from Utah/Idaho.  They only stayed for a couple of hours but it was fun to see them.  Nathanial and Brielle get along really well...
 On Sunday January 2nd we made Sunday sundaes! Yummy!
 One of the best purchases that I have made is this little hand held vacuum.  I don't like to haul the big vacuum up and down the stairs so I bought this to stay down stairs to clean up small messes in the preschool.  The boys fight over who gets to vacuum...
 The boys LOVE their doctor, here they are playing under the tree house.  You can see to the right of the picture a set of stairs that leads up to the second story and they come down in a tunnel slide that you can see to the left of the picture...
 For Friday night game night Nathanial chose to play "Aggravation".  They boys were really getting into rolling the die...

 I am not sure why we spent so much time making the boys beds, they prefer to have a "sleepover" on the floor...
 On January 17th Ryan didn't have school so he took the boys sledding...
 On January 25th Christopher received a Christmas gift from Keshia...

 I made a gift for a friend of mine and I needed a gift bag to put it in.  I saw this idea a while ago and have been wanting to try it.  It is really simple yet cute!  All it is a cereal box covered with scrapbook paper and ribbons for handles.  It was really easy to do and it turned out really cute!

1 comment:

grandma said...

How did you make the tree? What a cute idea. I am so happy for the talents of all my family's. The sleigh riding looked so fun and took me back to many years ago..