Tuesday, June 3, 2014

March

One day Nathanial was sitting around not doing anything and all the sudden he says to Ryan, "Daddy, so did you know in "father" there is a "fat" and a "her"?" I was laughing so hard!
Here are some pictures of the kids...
Emily
Christopher
Nathanial
 Emily loves to help me cook and eat what we make...
 On March 18th we headed to Utah for Ryan to finish his implant course in Heber City.  While I was telling our babysitter about going on our trip she offered to come along with us.  After Ryan and I talked about it we thought it would be a great idea to have her come with us since Ryan would be in his course all day.  She was an amazing help to me. She sat in the back with the kids for the 16 hour drive and helped take care of them.  We stayed in a really nice resort in Midway, Utah, called the Zermatt Resort.  It had a really neat hot tub and swimming pool. The hot tub had a waterfall and the pool had a little passage so that you could swim inside or outside.
Benjamin's first time going swimming
Ryan, Benjamin, Christopher, Nathanial, Paige, and Emily
The waterfall
Clay, Karen, and Lanie came down from Idaho while we were in Utah. Ryan placed an implant for Karen. The kids and I stayed busy. I felt like I was in the car more than I was out of it.  Wednesday was a relaxing day when we got to Utah we went shopping and bought Ryan a much needed pair of shoes for work. Then we came back to the hotel and went swimming. Thursday Paige, the kids, and I headed out for 12 hours of shopping :), yep you read that right 12 hours.  We were done by the end!! Friday Keshia and Bill were sealed in the Bountiful LDS Temple by Grandpa Hopkins.  Paige watched the kids so that I could be there. It was fun to see the Miles Family! Paige went to Idaho with the Miles' to stay the night with her sister at BYU-Idaho. On Saturday the kids and I headed to Idaho for my mom's wedding.  It was fun to see all my family!  After the wedding we drove to Rexburg to pick up Paige and head back to Utah.  We got there late and went swimming. Sunday we checked out of the hotel and went to Salt Lake to go to Church with Scott's family.  After church we started the LONG drive back to Iowa.

No comments: