Tuesday, June 4, 2013

April In Review

I turned a year older on April 1st.  I was not feeling very well so I really didn't want a cake or anything.  That day one of Ryan's patients, who owns a bakery, made Ryan a cake.  It worked out to have a cake that I didn't have to make, even if it says "Dr. Ryan". Plus it was really good.
Ryan's cake for my birthday
April 3rd, Emily being silly
On to some exciting news...
Baby #4 Due Nov. 20th
April 15th, Emily and her need to accessorize: 3 pairs of shoes, a necklace, and a flower for her hair
On Saturday April 20th was Ryan's senior dinner.  It was nice to dress up and go to an adult only dinner.  Although, I have to say I could have done without smelling all the alcohol.
Dental Wives Friends: Brandi, Clara, Kealy, and Kara
Jesse and Clara Brannan
Dan Graves and Ryan
The dental students finished in the clinic on Friday, April 26th so we thought it would be fun to get together on Saturday with some of our friends and have a BBQ.
Nathanial, Christopher, and Dylan
Emily
Nathanial Swinging and Christopher watching
Christopher taking Emily for a ride in the Hot Wheels
Poor Emily got scratched by one of the dogs, poor little girl.

Emily driving
Conner the BLUE man

No comments: