Saturday, April 6, 2013

Crack-Up Christopher

Christopher can say some of the funniest things and when added with his facial expressions he is hilarious! Here are a few of the things that he has said lately:

"It is really annoying when you talk.  It is really annoying that you won't let me watch anything" This is after I kept telling him "no" to TV.

Christopher has been trying to earn certain things, mainly toys, and I told him that if he was good for the entire day he could earn one.  He comes up to me and says, "Here is the idea, I have to be good for the whole day" I reply, "Yes, you have to be good and not whine" In an exasperated whiny voice Christopher tells me, "Whiny is NOT in this problem".

Ryan was grilling some hamburgers and hotdogs and left the door open and the grilling smells came into the house and Christopher says, "I love the smell of french fries in the morning."


3 comments:

Karen said...

He's a smart little cutie for sure.

granyj said...

I LOVE HIS WAY OF THINKINGAND PUTTING IT IN WORDS.

Lanie said...

Whiny is not in this problem!!! HAHA Wow so funny! I love that kids so much.