Saturday, March 9, 2013

February 2013

February has come and gone, where did the time go?  We have been keeping busy around here.  Does life ever slow down? 
One of the things that we do every day is home school.  Even though it time consuming I love how involved I am in Nathanial's education.  I know exactly what  he is learning and I know when he needs more help or when we can breeze over a subject.  Also when we are out doing errands I know what he has been learning about so that I can point things out in the community that have to do with our lessons.
Nathanial sitting at his desk
Christopher coloring at his desk while Nathanial does school.
Emily playing on the computer while I help Nathanial
Nathanial reading Christopher a story
Emily in the middle of the night after a bad dream
 My friend and I were at the store and came across some key lime marshmallows and thought that they might be good in rice crispy treats.  The marshmallows were so limey that they were not good!  Christopher thought that they were great so I gave the rest to him...
Christopher letting Nathanial have a bite
Key Lime Rice Crispy Treats
Emily has been an addition to preschool this year and tries to do things that the other kids do, here she is painting a picture...
February 26, 2013

2 comments:

Lanie said...

That is priceless. Two of my very very favorite things in the world Emily and Art. Hello desktop background!

Lanie said...

You are such a good mom, you moved all your craft and fun stuff bins to give Nathanial a study cubby. But where did that mountain of craft bins move to? Enquiring Minds Want to Know