Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Lost Pictures

I found some pictures and videos from last year that I forgot I had taken on my old camera so here you go...

The boys swimming over the summer at the pool...
On August 4th we went on a date to Legacy Village for dessert, we bought a caramel apple and shared it and took some pictures just for fun...
Emily was pretending to be asleep on August 4, 2012...
Emily walking and standing all by herself...
On August 30th we went to a Cleveland Browns (NFL, football) game with our friends the Graves'...
The stadium
Christopher with his face painted
Nathanial with his face painted
We bought tickets for the family section where alcohol is prohibited, unfortunately the family section was in the upper corner so the view wasn't that great but it is the experience that counts...
 GO BROWNS!!
Dan and Ryan
 
Our Family at the Cleveland Browns, Aug. 2012

1 comment:

Lanie said...

I love the videos ;) It was fun to see the boys jumping off the diving board. They are just so cute. I remember Emily "pretend" sleeping while I was visiting haha, So cute.