Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Kids Say...

Nathanial has been saying some funny things lately. Here are a few of the ones that we have wrote down:

2-23-2011
There has been a little bug going through our family this month and Nathanial ended up with an ear infection.  Ryan and I had been telling him how sorry we were that he wasn't feeling very well.  One night when he wasn't feeling very good he looks at me with sad eyes and says, "Mommy will tell me that you are sorry that I am sick"

2-26-2011
After Nathanial sneezed he said, "Bless you, myself"

Christopher has been improving on his speech, I would say that he is about 50% understandable to others and about 95% understandable to me.  We are thinking of starting him back in speech therapy again but we will wait and see on that.  He has been saying some really funny things also.

March 4, 2011
Ryan and I were sitting on the couch next to each other while our family was watching a movie.  Christopher gets off the couch and walks over to me and asks for something (I can't remember what he wanted).  I told him "no".  He took a step over to stand in front of Ryan and asked him for the same thing.  I looked at Christopher and asked him, "what did Mommy just say?" He looks back at me and says, "don't tell me I ask daddy".  He then asked Ryan again.
Christopher knows who to ask for things in our family.  Ryan gives in to his sweet little smile and innocent looks.  I know the real child behind that smile! It is a good thing that he is so cute!

1 comment:

grandma said...

thanks for the cute things the boys say. I needed that tonite more than you know.